Arlette Saenz is an American journalist who is currently working as a political reporter on CNN. She covered the 2020 presidential race focusing on Joe Biden and his primary campaigns.
Saenz also reported on the Trump and Omaba Administration. Here are some facts you guys should know about the CNN journalist Arlette Saenz.
10 Facts About CNN Journalist Arlette Saenz
- Arlette Saenz’s age seems to be 35-45 years. Since she has not shared much information about her actual birthdate on the media or the internet, it has been difficult for us to track down her real age.
- Despite the fact that Arlette Saenz is quite a well-known figure, she has not been featured on Wikipedia. However, her short wiki and bio are available online.
- Arlette Saenz holds an American nationality and belongs to Irish heritage. She was born and raised in Texas.
- Speaking of Arlette Saenz’s husband, she has not talked much about it. It is unclear whether she is single, dating, or married at the moment. It seems she wants her personal life to keep private from others.
- Arlette Saenz is available on Instagram and goes by the name @arlettesaenz. As of January 2021, she has 6.2k fan followers and 385 posts. We are safe to say that she is highly active on social media.
- Arlette Saenz has not revealed her salary and income. According to PayScale, the average earning of a reporter is around $45,500 per year. As Saenz has been working in the field for over five years, she probably earns much more than that.
- Speaking of Arlette Saenz’s education, she holds Bachelor in Arts degree from Notre Dame major in American Studies, and a minor in Hesburgh Program in Public Service.
- Prior to becoming a reporter, Arlette Saenz worked as Senior Desk Assitant in ABC news for over three years.
- Arlette Saenz is very close to her mother and often shares her pictures on Instagram.
- Speaking of Arlette Saenz’s physical appearance, she has brown hair color, fair skin color, and green eye color. She has a well-maintained body with a charismatic appearance.