A reality TV star, Connie Coco Stedman is all set to make her debut with Married at first sight as one of the brides. The controversial show’s eighth season drops in a few weeks’ time.
Connie was previously a Police Office; however, she now works as a Pilates instructor. In fact, she owns a company named KX Pilates Miranda, which is based in Sutherland Shire, Sydney.
Connie quit her six years long career with the NSW Police force in order to pursue her passion working for the health and fitness industry.
Quick Facts: Who Is Connie Coco Stedman? 10 Facts On MAFS Australia 2021 Cast
|Profession||Pilates Instructor, Reality TV Star|
In the show, Stedman will be tying the knot with a fashion designer, Samuel Carraro. Here’s everything you need to know about her.
10 Facts On Connie Coco Stedman
- No sources have yet revealed Connie Stedman’s actual age. However, she does seem to be in her late-20s.
- Since the details of her birth date haven’t surfaced, the date as to when Connie Stedman celebrates her birthday remains unknown.
- The gorgeous, Connie Stedman is available on Instagram with over 3k followers. However, due to the show’s policy, her account is made private for the time being.
- Speaking of her past jobs, prior to becoming a reality TV star, Connie worked full-time as a fitness instructor. Even before that, she was serving as a police officer.
- How tall is Connie Stedman? Judging by her appearance, Connie is blessed with good height. The fitness coach has a slender physique, thanks to her religious workout regime.
- Since she is not a celebrity, Connie Stedman does not have a Wikipedia of her own. Instead, her mini-biography is available on various online sources.
- According to her company’s Facebook page, Connie was previously married in September 2018. If it’s true, this would be her second marriage.
- Coco is partnered with Samuel Carraro. He is a construction worker turned fashion designer.
- The pair has already filmed their wedding ceremony and has since returned home to Melbourne.
- Connie and her groom were seen arriving at a warehouse located in Lilyfield, Sydney, where the show’s cocktail and dinner parties are hosted.