Aidan Barclay is a British businessman famous as the son of Sir David Rowat Barclay and nephew of Sir Frederick Hugh Barclay. As of now, he is the chairman of Publisher of the Telegraph.
Here are some facts you guys must know about the British billionaire Aidan Barcley.
|Parents||Sir David Rowat Barclay|
10 Facts About Aidan Barclay
- Aidan Barclay’s age seems to be 60-70 years old. He has not shared much information about his actual birth date, so it is difficult for us to track down his real age.
- Speaking of Aidan Barclay’s wife, he is married to Ferzana Barclay who is the daughter of one of India’s richest men. As of now, the couple resides together in West London.
- In spite of the fact that Aidan Barclay is a famous personality, he has not been featured on Wikipedia. However, his father Sir David Rowat Barckley, and his uncle Sir Frederick Huge Bracly’s article have been covered in Wikipedia.
- Aidan Barclay’s net worth is not is still under review. He also has not revealed his salary and earnings. However, it is reported that his father and uncle together have an estimated net worth of $9.58 billion.
- Aidan Barclay grew up along with brother Howard Barclay who is also involved in the family business.
- The British billionaire Aidan Barclay is blessed with a daughter named Sofia Barclay. As of now, she is 31 years old and is a professional actress known for her work in the movie, Sulphur and White.
- In mid-2020, Aidan and his brother Howard revealed that there is a bitter feud over the family’s business empire regarding the Ritz hotel owned by Barclay’s family.
- Speaking of Aidan Barclay’s education it is not reported yet. It is unknown where he went to college and what he majored in.
- Aidan Barclay is known for his unique style of accents which make him very hard to read.
- Aidan Barclay’s wife is a kind-hearted woman and frequently seen on the fundraising circuit.