Don Bigg is a Moroccan rapper and actor known for his hit songs such as 170 kg, MaliachTalet, Lmeryoula, and so on.
Recently, he was a Redemption Day cast playing the role of Officer Issam in the movie, which was released on January 8, 2021. The film went on to win the Grand Jury Prize at Manhattanhenge Film.
|Name||Don Bigg (Taoufik Hazeb)|
|Birthday||October 7, 1983|
10 Facts About Don Bigg
- Don Bigg was born on October 7, 1983, in Casablanca, Morocco, making his age 37 years old as of now.
- Amassing over 1.3 million followers on his verified Instagram account, Don Bigg is pretty active on his social media. He posts pictures and videos or promotes his music from time to time.
- Don Bigg has not revealed whether he has a girlfriend or not. Although considering his age, he must have dated at least once.
- There is no official global Wikipedia bio page of Don Bigg. However, there is a French Wikipedia page for the Moroccan rapper.
- Apart from being a rapper, Don is also an actor and has played in The Moderator as well as Mon père n’est pas mort. He recently played the role of Officer Issam in the famous film, Redemption Day.
- Bigg also has a verified Twitter account with over 29.7k followers as well as a YouTube channel with over 1.31 million subscribers. He posts his music videos on YouTube.
- Speaking about his family, the rapper was born and raised by a middle-class family in Morocco. But, any other details regarding his parents or siblings are not available.
- Don Bigg was originally known as Taoufik Hazeb, later obtaining nicknames like Don Bigg, Bigg, or Bigg da Don.
- He made his debut as a music artist in 2006 with his debut album, Mgharba Tal mout.
- Considered to be one of the famous and most notorious rappers of Morocco, Don Bigg composes his songs based on the fringe Moroccan youths as well as corruption.