Ed Batts is a lawyer who is currently in limelight as the new boyfriend of Rachel Uchitel.
Rachel Uchitel is a tv correspondent. Besides, she is a nightclub manager and hostess. She first gained fame when a picture with her then-fiance James Andrew O’Grady was published in New York post after the World Trade Center attack on 9/11.
Ed was seen together with Rachel on the 13th of December, 2020 at Denver Airport.
|Birthday||August 19, 1973|
Led by @orrick partner Ed Batts, this study examines the boardroom structures of 54 #energy companies and compares those trends to the tech sector, where more companies have opted for dual-class stock structures that can be more susceptible to investor activism.
— Orrick (@Orrick) September 12, 2018
10 Facts On Ed Batts
- Ed Batts is known as the Corporate Governance Legal Team Leader. Besides, he is a counselor at Global Chair, M&A, and Private Equity.
- Lawyer Ed Batts is a married man and has a wife. His wife’s name is Robyn. They got married in the year 2012. He met her for the first time in Colorado in 2012. Moreover, he accepted three children of Robyn from her first marriage.
- Speaking about his age, Ed Batts is 47 years of age now born in the year 1973. He is known to celebrate his birthday on the 19th of August.
- Recently Lawyer Batts came into limelight as the Rachel Uchitel’s new boyfriend. This news came into the media after Rachel was seen together with Ed on December 13, 2020.
- Talking about his net worth, according to starsoffline.com, he has an estimated net worth is around $1 million.
- Batts attended the University of California and received his degree in Bachelor of Arts in Political Science. He also attended Stanford University and gained his Juris Doctorate.
- Batts comes from California. So the lawyer belongs to American nationality.
- Ed is known as the partner at Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher.
- Batts girlfriend Rachel is also known as the former girlfriend of the golf player Tiger Woods.
- Batts is available on Facebook but not on other social media such as Instagram or Twitter.