FBI agent Laura Schwartzenberger was fatally shot on February 2, 2021, by an unidentified gunman. She lost her life after the gunshot.
Along with Laura, another FBI agent Daniel Alfin also passed away because of a gun injury around 6 a.m.
FBI Director Christopher A. Wray mourned the two agents; he praised them for showing exemplary heroism to defend the country’s children. Laura battled against child abuse all her life.
Below are some previously unknown facts you need to know about this brave soul. Keep reading.
Quick Facts: Who Is FBI Agent Laura Schwartzenberger? Facts On Her Husband & Family
|Age||43 (Died: 2021)|
10 Facts On Laura Schwartzenberger
- Laura Schwartzenberger was a brave FBI agent who joined the bureau to eradicate child abuse and child porn. She was devoted to fighting for the children.
- On February 2, 2021, FBI agent Laura Schwartzenberger was killed. She was shot fatally while fighting child abuse. The news hit the headlines after the FBI Director shared the information publicly.
- Laura Schwartzenberger was married and is survived by her husband and two children. However, the details of her husband are still hidden. We hope he gets the strength to deal with this tragic situation.
- Moreover, there aren’t any details regarding her family on the internet. She didn’t have a media background, so none of her family members have media exposure.
- Laura didn’t use social media accounts like Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook. So, you won’t find her on social networking sites.
- Talking about her professional life, Laura joined the FBI Bureau in the year 2005. Since then, she had been fighting against child abuse.
- Additionally, she passed away at the age of 43. However, her date of birth is nowhere to be found.
- Laura had two children, whose identities are also unknown. However, she loved her kids and spending time with them.
- She was a native of Pueblo. Later, she shifted to Florida.
- Laura had completed her education at Northeast University.