A renowned sculptor, Andi Kovel made her debut as a reality TV star on Netflix’s Blown Away. With a career of more than two decades, Andi Kovel signed on for the show. She is a designer and studio owner based in New York.
Andi’s style is provocative and avant-garde who is incredibly proud to be representing all women in the glassblowing field. A Portland native, Kovel is one to watch out for. Blown Away features ten talented glassblowers from all across the nation competing for a $60k cash reward and an artist residency at the Corning Museum of Glass.
|Profession||Reality TV Star, Glassblower|
|Net Worth||Under Review|
10 Facts On Andi Kovel
- As of January 2021, Andi Kovel is 50 years of age, meaning that she was born in the year 1970. However, her exact birth date hasn’t surfaced as yet.
- Andi Kovel is present on Instagram with 1400 followers. As the show debuted on January 22, 2021, her online supporters may increase as she showcases her brilliant art form.
- Portland Monthly has featured her detailed biography on their website. Currently, the Wikipedia page for Kovel does not exist.
- Speaking about her finances, Andi Kovel’s net worth is a mystery. Since she has been in the business for over 20 years now, she may have acquired a decent wealth.
- It can’t be stated with certaintly as to whether or not she is married and has a husband yet. There isn’t any information relating to her family life on her social media either.
- Andi is a native of Portland, Oregon, and she belongs to American nationality.
- Andi Kovel co-owns an elite and high-end glassblowing studio, Esque studio, with her business partner, Justin Parker.
- Going back, Andi and Justin first met in Brooklyn and moved to Portland to found Esque studio with the concept of creating modern, functional, and concept-based glassware.
- A highly regarded glass artisan today, Andi Kovel is a former art teacher who taught art classes at the Museum of Modern Art during the 90s.
- Kovel’s intricate and classic designs are featured on her website.