Nesrine Malik is known as a British columnist and a published author. At present, people have been showering love on her because of her thought process and support to Muslim women.
There are a lot more interesting facts you would love to know about Nesrine Malik. We have gathered some detailed facts relating to her personal and professional life below. Scroll down to read them.
Quick Facts: Who Is Guardian Columnist Nesrine Malik? Everything On Her Husband And Wikipedia Bio
|Birthday||October 23, 1975|
|Education||University of London|
SO. I spent the pandemic year writing another book, We Need New Stories, but this time for America. I still pinch myself that the stellar @wwnorton is publishing it. And today this sensational cover came through. It has made me slightly emotional ngl pic.twitter.com/VeE23IHlSw
— Nesrine Malik (@NesrineMalik) December 11, 2020
10 Facts On Nesrine Malik
- Nesrine Malik is known as a columnist and writer for The Guardian, a British daily newspaper. She was featured as a columnist in The Guardian in the year 2016.
- Is Nesrine Malik married? Nesrine Malik hasn’t actually given any details about her husband/partner and marriage. However, she has shared her opinions on how women should be independent after marriage in many of her writings.
- Nesrine Malik has achieved a dedicated Wiki profile. You can visit the site for a detailed analysis of her career. However, if you don’t have much time but wanna know about her, you can stick to this article.
- Moreover, her age is 45 years old, born on October 23, 1975. That means her zodiac sign is Scorpio.
- Talking about her bio, she was born and brought up in Khartoum, Sudan. Later, her family shifted to Kenya and Egypt and, eventually, settled in London.
- Nesrine doesn’t have an Instagram account. However, she is quite active on Twitter. Besides, her Twitter account is verified, and she is blessed with 53k followers.
- Furthermore, her parents were originally from Sudan. Their identity is yet undisclosed.
- Coming to her ethnicity, she hasn’t shared any information. However, she is a Sudan-born British national.
- Speaking of family, she grew up with three sibling sisters. Her family used to move around a lot when she was a child.
- Nesrine Malik is famous for her book “We Need New Stories.”