Jacqueline Kearton is one of the three women who accused Jonathon Patton, an Australian rules footballer, of sending her inappropriate photos.
After the accusation, Patton has been far away from the media and has not posted anything on his social media account.
Regarding her career, Jacqueline Kearton works as an area manager. In 2006, Kearton started her professional career as a customer assistant at Montrose Fish & Chippery.
|Birthday||March 12, 1993|
After working as a customer assistant for 6 years, she joined dusk Australasia again as a Customer Assistant. With each passing day, she started doing a good job and now works there as an area manager.
— Jacqueline Kearton (@kearton93) November 3, 2012
10 Facts on Jacqueline Kearton:
- Jacqueline Kearton was born on March 12, 1993, and thus, she has now reached the age of 27 years. In the upcoming two months, she will be 28 years old.
- Even though we have not found her on Instagram, she is active on Twitter. Also, we can see that she has around 118 followers there.
- Recently, Jacqueline Kearton reported that she received photos of Jonathon Patton on his bed ‘exposed.’
- According to Jacqueline Kearton’s wiki on LinkedIn, she is currently working as an Area Manager at Dusk Australasia.
- Moreover, she is very popular these days for Jonathon Patton’s allegation, according to Daily Mail. Along with two other women, she has alleged the popular rules footballer of sending them inappropriate pictures of himself.
- From Jacqueline’s bio, we have known that she had previously served as a Customer Assistant at Montrose Fish & Chippery.
- Furthermore, Jacqueline Kearton had made allegations after speaking to 7News that Jonathon Patton sent her lewd photos.
- Before serving as an Area Manager, she had served as a Store Manager at Dusk Australasia.
- Apart from that, Jacqueline had also previously worked there as an Assistant Store Manager and a Customer Assistant.
- Talking about her studies, Kearton completed her graduation from Mooroolbark College.