Jamie Jungers is a former model renowned in the United States and one of the former mistresses of the golf champ, Tiger Woods.
Jamie Jungers grabbed the news headlines during early 2009 as the mistress of the golf player. She also made it into the news in 2018 after she was rescued from a sex den in Las Vegas.
Quick Facts: Who Is Jamie Jungers? 10 Facts To Know About
|Birthday||March 3, 1983|
|Height||5 feet 6 inches|
10 Facts About Jamie Jungers
- Jamie Jungers was born on March 3, 1983, in Orlando, Florida. The model is currently 37 years old.
- For the moment, there is no Wikipedia profile for Jamie Jungers. However, one can access different sites on the internet and find relative information about her.
- Jamie Jungers is found socially active on the internet. She holds an Instagram account with active 1k supporters. The Instagram feed depicts her few modeling pictures and random collections.
- According to Famous Intro, the net worth of Jamie Jungers is approximately $100k-$5 million. Her major source of income is supposed to be her modeling career.
- In early 2009, Jamie buzzed in the ongoing scandal of the alleged mistresses of the famous golfer, Tiger Woods. She was the eleventh mistress out of fourteen.
- Jungers was highly addicted to booze and pills. The addiction was from a period of time. It was reported, the golf champ knew about it and denied to help her out during their eighteen-month long relationship.
- In the early days, Jamie worked as a stripper at the upscale Las Vegas gentlemen’s club, Badda Bing.
- According to the News in 2018, the model was found nearly half-death by the reality star Bounty Hunter. When Jamie was rescued, she weighed only 44 pounds, was on the verge of losing all her senses, and trading her body for drugs in various houses. Jamie got arrested at the time.
- Jamie Jungers had a devasting past. She also had six charges previously for stealing and frauding her father.
- At present, one can find Jamie Jungers has moved ahead from her devasting amour and is living a healthy life.