Jay-Ann Lopez started her career as a gamer. But, she has turned out to be a big name in the gaming business.
|Name||Jay Ann Lopez|
With a lot of hard work and dedication, she continued her streaming journey. She shocked many people with her game styles.
After certain years of gaming, she realized the need for providing a platform to black women. So that they also get interested in playing video games and think of web influencers as a career option.
Jay-Ann Lopez took the initiative to find Black Girl Gamers in 2015. This group provided a safe place for black women to stream and fight against racist comments.
10 Facts On Jay-Ann Lopez
- Jay-Ann Lopez is a partnered Twitch streamer who began playing video games from a tender age.
- She hasn’t talked about her birthday as well as age. Most of her bio details are away from media exposure.
- Moreover, she is also popular as the founder of a gaming community named “Black Girl Gamers”. This group was first created via Facebook in 2015.
- You can visit Black Girl Gamers’ Wikipedia to know even more about this group. This was found to inspire black women to fight racism, bad comments, and enjoy playing games.
- Bouncing on to nationality, she is from England. And, she owns British citizenship.
- How much is her height? The answer to this particular question is unknown. Her physical traits are not available.
- She is managed by a UK based talent management agency named The Artists Partnership.
- Moreover, she was awarded the Black Tech Achievement Award for being a role model and inspiration as a gamer.
- Jay-Ann Lopez is famous as Curlture’s co-founder, a platform to promote women’s empowerment to welcome their natural beauty.
- On Twitch, she is present as BlackGirlGamers with over 26 followers. However, this isn’t her individual gaming channel.