Jo Todd makes her television debut with an Australian reality TV series Married At First Sight, which premiered worldwide on January 13, 2021. The highly controversial show is about a group of singles who agree to marry partners chosen by relationship experts.
The newest bride, Jo Todd is a Melbourne based hairdresser and a mother to three children. As one of the older brides from the cast, Jo is here to find the perfect match for herself.
As reported, she is all set to marry the luxury car dealer who goes by the name James Susler. In fact, the couple has even filmed a wedding together.
Quick Facts: Who Is Jo Todd? Meet Married At First Sight Australia 2021 Cast On Instagram
|Profession||Reality TV Star, Hairdresser|
10 Facts On Jo Todd
- Jo Todd’s age is yet undisclosed. However, as one of the older brides and a mother of three, she could easily be somewhere around her late-30s.
- Speaking of her socials, Jo Todd could not be traced on any social media platforms. Looks like, she has kept herself distant from Instagram. Or possibly, she could have been directed by the show’s producer to keep her profile hidden.
- Regarding her job, prior to becoming a reality TV star, Jo Todd was working as a hairdresser in Melbourne.
- The seemingly gorgeous and flamboyant, Jo is actually a mother. She indeed has three kids. As of now, details about her children are kept confidential.
- How tall is Jo Todd? – Judging by her appearance, the blonde beauty appears to have a mediocre height. She in fact looks petite.
- Since Jo is not a famous celebrity yet, her biography is yet not featured on Wikipedia.
- On the show, the Melbourne resident has already married James Susler. Their wedding event will be broadcasted in the upcoming episodes.
- Ever since their nuptials, the couple has been seen enjoying each other’s company at cocktail and dinner parties.
- The reality TV star, Jo Todd has a total of five tattoos on her body.
- Here is wishing the starlet best of wishes for her conjugal life with her new partner.