Ken Langone is a businessman and investor. In addition to this, he is known to be a philanthropist.
Ken is mostly known for organizing finance for The Home Depot founders. Besides, he is mostly known as a donor of the Republican.
The Home Depot is a home improvement retailer in the USA, which is mostly known for supplying construction products and tools. It was founded in the year 1978 and has been providing services for more than 42 years.
|Birthday||September 16, 1935|
|Height||5 feet 9 inches (approx)|
|Net Worth||$4.9 Billion|
|Children||Bruce Langone, Kenneth G. Jr, Stephen Langone|
10 Facts On Ken Langone
- Ken Langone is a billionaire from the United States. He is known as an investor as well as the finance organizer of the company named The Home Depot.
- Now, coming to his net worth, Ken Langone has an estimated net worth of about $4.9 billion in 2021, according to Forbes.
- The co-founder of Home Depot, Ken Langone is a married man and has a wife. His wife’s name is Elaine Langone. No other details of his wife are known.
- Speaking of his age, Ken is currently 85 years of age, born in the year 1935. He is known to celebrate his birthday on the 16th of September.
- Ken is also known for his involvement in Politics. He is one of the major donors to the Republican party.
- Langone has three children with his wife Elaine. His children’s names are Kenneth G. Jr, Stephen Langone, and Bruce Langone.
- Ken was born and raised in Roslyn Heights, New York. So, the businessman belongs to American nationality.
- Coming to his education, Ken attended Bucknell University. Besides, he also joined New York University Stern School of Business.
- Langone recently came in limelight after his interview with CNBC where he called the Capitol Hill riot a disgraceful act.
- Langone is also known in media where his role was portrayed by actor Ray Iannicelli in the HBO film titled The Wizard of Lies.