A well-known actress, Krystina Arielle, has been announced as the host of the upcoming web series, Star Wars: The High Republic Show. After the announcement, she found herself amidst controversy following a tweet that suggested white people’s role in upholding racism.
Krystina Arielle’s notable acting credits include Six In One, Denver by Night, and Critical Role. Furthermore, she also played a tabletop role-playing game and the Stream of Many Eyes.
At the start of her career, she began cosplaying. Towards 2018, she dived into the world of fantasy and collaborative storytelling and began streaming on Twitch.
|Profession||Actress, Host, Tabletop Gamer|
10 Facts On Krystina Arielle
- Since Krystina Arielle hasn’t shared her birth details, her age remains unknown. However, she does celebrate her birthday every year on January 29, which makes her Aquarius.
- Krystina Arielle is married to her longtime boyfriend, Anthony Tigner. In an interview with Voyagela, she recounted that she met her now-husband around December 2015.
- As a cosplay professional, actress, and tabletop gamer, she has attracted quite impressive online supporters. On Instagram, she currently boasts 16.1k followers.
- Speaking about her ongoing debacle, Arielle is facing backlash and accusations from Twitter users for posting racist tweets.
- Following the controversy, Star Wars has come to her rescue through a Twitter statement.
- Moving on to her family, Krystina is a mother of two children. Although they get featured on her Instagram feed quite often, she hasn’t revealed their names yet.
- Originally from Columbus, Georgia, Krystina Arielle moved to Los Angeles in November 2015.
- Her tireless contribution and passion for gaming were honored this year as she was named the 2020 PAX Ambassador for Tabletop Gaming.
- Currently, Krystina resides in Los Angeles, California, with her beautiful family.
- Sources are yet to disclose her actual earnings and net worth to the public.