A renowned journalist, Prue Lewarne is also known as an actress who has made a few film appearances. Speaking of which, she has played the role of an anchorwoman in three movies, including The Manchurian Candidate, The Bourne Legacy, and Superman Returns.
Prue’s broadcasting career spans over a period of two decades. Initially, she worked as an anchorwoman for CNN International from 1997-1999. From there, she moved to Deutsche Welle, CNBC Europe in 2001 and stayed with the network until 2003.
In addition to that, Lewarne is also known for her association with Bloomberg Television and Sky News Australia.
|Net Worth||$19 million|
Prue Lewarne’s reports on Trump for SBS are the best. Smart. Witty. Sceptical .
— Phillip Adams (@PhillipAdams_1) October 5, 2020
10 Facts On Prue Lewarne
- Despite her lengthy career as a broadcaster, Prue Lewarne hasn’t yet landed on Wikipedia. Her biography related to her movie appearances is recited on IMDb.
- Prue Lewarne is married to her husband Peter Manning, who is a producer by profession. He has, in fact, produced Four Corners and Witness. Prior to marrying Prue Lewarne, Peter was formerly married to Jenny Brockie.
- Although Prue Lewarne has managed to keep her age a secret, she does appear to be somewhere in her early-40s.
- Speaking of her net worth, the international news anchor reportedly has an estimated net worth of $19 million, as per Net Worth Post. Since the start of her career, her earnings have grown significantly, thanks to her marvelous broadcasting and acting career.
- As Lewarne became a widely successful journalist, it brought her offers from Hollywood. The beautiful and magnetic Lewarne has bagged the role of a newscaster on three movies so far.
- Born and brought up in the United States, Lewarne belongs to American nationality. However, no exact information could be retrieved relating to her ethnic background.
- Moving on to her physical description, the blonde beauty seems to be adequately tall. Over the years, she has kept herself well-maintained and well-groomed.
- In 2014, Prue Lewarne made her comeback in acting when she landed a guest role for the TV series, House of Cards.
- It looks as though Prue Lewarne has kept herself distant from social media. She is present neither on Instagram nor on Twitter. It is one reason why much about her life is unknown.
- In 2015, Prue’s column was featured in the Australian entertainment web magazine, SBS.