Nicole Kornberg is an Israeli-Canadian artist. Art Curators like Dr. Ciniza Chiari has defined her work as an exhibition of the powers of ancient in contemporary forms.
Nicole has worked with her husband in the famous show “The Naked Archeologist” from 2005 to 2010. Currently, she is engaged with her motherhood duties.
Quick Facts: Who Is Simcha Jacobovici's Wife, Nicole Kornberg?
|Net Worth||$14 million|
Though Nicole Kornberg has been in the headlines as the wife of archeologist Shimacha Jacobovici, there is not much info covered on her personal life and career achievements.
But, we have gathered some facts below
10 Facts On Nicole Kornberg
- Who is Simcha Jacobvici‘s wife, Nicole Kornberg? The wife of the archaeologist is herself a renowned artist. As per her website, she has exhibited in venues like Toronto, Boulder, Tel Alvi, etc.
- Nicole Kornberg’s age details are not yet updated on the internet. However, her age appears to be in the late forties.
- Talking about her salary and net worth, as per the Net Worth Post, Nicole Kornberg maintains a net worth of $14 million.
- Moreover, Nicole Kornberg lacks a dedicated Wiki bio but has an IMDb page. As per her IMDb, she worked in a documentary named “Charging The Rhino.”
- Nicole Kornberg is not officially available on any social media platforms.
- Are Nicole Kornberg and Simcha Jacobovici still married? The couple exchanged their nuptials in 1991 and are together since then. They are raising five children together at present.
- Nicole Kornberg received her BA degree from McGill University. She was also a student at the University Of Colorado Boulder.
- Kornberg’s information regarding her maternal family is not found in the public domain for now.
- Nicole Kornberg and her husband reside in Toronto, Canada.
- The couple’s oldest daughter is in the Israeli army at present. She has three other daughters and a son.