Siobhan Mooney is an interior designer who has participated in BBC’s interior Design Masters. The second season of the BBC show was released on February 2, 2021.
Moreover, The first episode of “Interior Design Masters” introduced budding British designers to the world. And, one of the names that stood out is Siobhan Mooney.
Siobhan, after working in a corporate environment for years, felt she wanted to rediscover her creative side of personality. That’s how she thought of participating in this show.
Quick Facts: Who Is Siobhan Mooney From BBC's Interior Design Masters 2021?
10 Facts On Siobhan Mooney
- Siobhan Mooney has been a known name recently because of BBC’s “Interior Design Masters Season 2”. The show circulates around ten talented challengers trying to win the challenges given to them and ultimately win the show.
- Interior Design Masters 2021’s cast Siobhan Mooney is reportedly 42 years old. She still looks younger than her age.
- Siobhan Mooney’s popularity is increasing day by day as she has become one of the famous faces of this season of BBC’s Interior Design Masters.
- Unfortunately, her net worth details aren’t public. Seeing her luxurious and lavish lifestyle, we can assume she earns a decent amount.
- Talking about parents and family, she has a supporting and loving family. However, the details are yet unavailable.
- Siobhan is a designer from Edinburgh. And, before she joined the BBC show, she worked for NHS as an interior designer.
- On Instagram, she has above 24 thousand followers. And, her follower count is increasing with each passing day.
- Until the date, Siobhan hasn’t revealed her height and body measurements. However, she is a healthy-looking woman with a keen fashion sense, which reflects in her physical appearance.
- The West Yorkshire-based designer dreamt of becoming a contender on Interior Design Masters after watching the first episode of the show’s first season.
- Siobhan Mooney completed her education with a degree in a designing course.