Tiller Russell is an acclaimed director, producer, and writer known for making movies with a deep understanding of the criminal mind and the world that surrounds them.
Moreover, Russell’s films, with an intricate storyline and complex characters, have always grabbed the attention of viewers and critics alike. His previous films, ‘The Seven Five’ and ‘Operation Odessa’ were an instant hit among the audiences and are currently available on Netflix.
|Profession||Director, Producer, Writer|
— TheShittas (@TheShittas) December 19, 2015
10 Facts About Tiller Russell
- Originally from Dallas, Texas, Tiller Russell is a Hollywood director, producer, and writer. Also, he holds an American nationality.
- To date, there is no exact information about his birth year and current age. However, the director seems to be in his late 50s.
- The famous director and producer, Tiller Russell, has a mini-biography published in IMDb. Sadly, he is yet to have a profile on Wikipedia.
- Tiller Russell is recently in the news for his highly anticipated four-part documentary series, Night Stalker, which is set to release this January on Netflix. The series follows the story of the famous serial killer who had haunted the LA during the 1980s.
- Further, Tiller Russell’s presence could not felt on any social media platforms. He is neither on Instagram nor on Twitter.
- Similarly, Tiller has also been silent regarding matters concerning his private life. He is probably married and has a wife but has not divulged any information about the matter.
- Tiller Russell’s estimated net worth and income are yet to be disclosed. Nevertheless, the American director must have made a good deal of money from the kind of work he has delivered.
- Prior to his stint in the film industry, he used to work as a crime reporter for a newspaper.
- During his time as a reporter, Russell got the opportunity to do a profile on Errol Morris. After his interview with Morris, he got inspired by his words and, hence, quit his job the next day to enter into filmmaking.
- Some of Russell’s most famous works include ‘The Last Rites of Ransom Pride’, ‘The Last Narc’, ‘Cockpit’, ‘Bernie’, and ‘Silk Road’.