Cindy McCain is a very renowned name in the business world. People have known her as a businesswoman, philanthropist, and humanitarian. Similarly, many people also know her as the owner of Hensley Beverage.
Cindy also has a little bit of involvement in politics and she is associated with the Republican political party. Recently, she came into the hype as the Republican party censured her.
|Birthday||May 20, 1954|
|Height||5 feet 7 inches|
|Parents||Jim Hensley, Marguerite Smith|
|Education||University of Southern California (BA, MA)|
Cindy McCain has been working with a lot of dignity and hard work. For the last 6 decades, she has been actively working in this field.
10 Facts On Cindy McCain
- Even though Cindy McCain’s accurate net worth is still under investigation, as per her Wikipedia, her net worth was approximately $200 million as of 2018.
- The Republican party censured Cindy McCain in January 2021 because she supported the President-elect of the United States of America, Joe Biden.
- Furthermore, Cindy McCain got addicted to Percocet and Vicodin in 1989. But, with her husband’s help, she went to the drug treatment facility and gradually came out of the addiction.
- The businesswoman Cindy McCain was born on May 20, 1954, in her hometown Arizona, United States. As of 2021, her age is 66 years old.
- Cindy is the daughter of Jim Hensley and Marguerite Johnson. A lot about her father Jim is on Wikipedia.
- In 1980, Cindy got married to her late husband John McCain.
- Her husband John died in 2018 because of cancer, though she and her family were hoping he would recover.
- Talking about her children, Cindy is the mother of 4 children. Among 4 of her children, 2 of them were adopted by her husband when he was in a previous relationship.
- McCain completed her Bachelor’s and Masters’s from the University of Southern California.
- Cindy is also the founder of the nonprofit organization called The American Voluntary Medical Team. The organization helps third world areas in the medical sector.