Zoe Fraser is a phenomenal actress who rose herself to fame through her talent and dedication to her craft. Among her acting years, she started getting notable roles around 2018 such as in The Crossing.
We can also see her making a guest appearance in popular TV shows like Supernatural (2005). Besides, big featured film, she has also participated in a drama named The Olde Township.
|Birthday||January 7, 2002|
|Height||5 Feet 4 Inches|
|Parents||Marilyn Fraser, David Fraser|
10 Facts On Zoe Fraser
- Zoe Fraser was born to a respected household on January 7, 2002. She is currently a national award-winning actress being just 18 years old.
- Zoe started her acting career as a minor. Wibbly Pig was a kids show, she used to appear as a recurring character. The show was her first-ever on-camera debut.
- She was awarded the title of Best Young Artist in Canada. She also has two more awards under her name: Joey Award Nomination and Best Young Entertainer Award.
- Is Zoe dating anyone? No, she was rumored to have a past relationship but at this moment, she has no boyfriend and is single.
- She is the only child in her family. Her mother is known by the name of Marilyn Fraser, and her father by David Fraser.
- Her bio is well written on many other sites including her own official IMDB. Her Wikipedia page is known to be under development.
- Zoe stands at a decent height of 5 feet and 4 inches. Her bodyweight is given as 54kgs but her measurements are still empty on the database.
- As per this year’s report, She is estimated to have total earnings of over $1 Million US Dollars worth of net assets.
- Zoe is Canadian born and hence belongs to Canadian nationality. Her ethnicity is also known to be white, tracking back their family origins.
- Zoe is 1.6k followers on her account @itszoefraser, which we can find on Instagram.